WE'RE 100% OCCUPIED!
JOIN OUR RESERVATION LIST TODAY!SIGN-UP NOW
Join our reservation list! You will need to create an account to begin.
Please use Firefox or Chrome on a laptop or desktop computer for best results.
In order to join our reservation list, you will need to fill out a pre-application. By submitting a pre-application, you will be notified when a home becomes available. You must be able to move-in with anywhere from a 1-to-60 day notice. You can cancel your reservation at any time.
-The pre application process is 6 easy steps.
-Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis.
-All pre applicants over the age of 18 will have a credit and criminal check conducted upon submission of pre-application.
We operate under the Affordable Housing Tax Credit program. Therefore, total household GROSS income must be under the following limits based on household size:
1 OCCUPANT = $37,980; 2 OCCUPANTS = $43,440;
3 OCCUPANTS = $48,840 4 OCCUPANTS = $54,240
A household that contains full-time students will need to meet one of the following exemptions:
1) Received MFIP.
2) Enrolled in a job training program receiving assistance under the Job Training Participation Act (JTPA).
3) Married entitled to file a joint Federal income tax return with spouse.
4) Single parent with a dependent child/children.
5) Former foster child in transition to independence.
6) Have a household member, who will not be a full-time student living in the apartment.
Please note, this is only a pre-screening; if initially qualified, you will be asked to complete the full application process within 120-days of your anticipated move in date.
To maintain the integrity of the community, credit, criminal and rental background checks are conducted on all applicants.
For questions please call (612) 825-4285.